If you love to have a glass of champagne and experiment a bit of adventure at the same time, month of May will be a good time to visit Belgium. French champagne house Veuve Clicquot has announced plans to invite visitors and residents of Antwerp and Brussels to share a toast in a new way, in Clicquot cabs. Five old fashioned yellow cabs imported from the US painted in Veuve Clicquot colors will roam the two cities while serving bubbly to its riders.
To get things started there will be “Clicquot Stations” just like taxi cab stations positioned at various busy locations. From these locations you can hop on and off Clicquot cabs. During your trip between various points after a busy day you will get to enjoy a glass of Veuve Clicquot. To take things a bit further Veuve Clicqout would like to take your picture sipping a glass of their champagne to be featured on their Facebook page – it’s optional.
Brussels – Saturday May 17, 2014
– Galerie Louise (between stores and Superdry COS) – Avenue Louise
– Restaurant Basta Cosi (on the terrace) – Châtelain / Place du Châtelain
– Le Cafe du Sablon (Notre Dame du Sablon)
Antwerp – Saturday May 24, 2014
– Restaurant Grand Cafe Horta (on the terrace)
– Antwerp Fashion Museum
– Grand Bazar Antwerp (centrally located in the shopping centre)
Source: Luxury Launches